Joint Call 2018 : Opening !
The European Interest Group CONCERT-Japan is delighted to announce the opening of its 5th joint call for proposals on:
Functional Porous Materials
What is the aim of the call?
The overall advancement of functional porous material technology is a global priority area, motivating this Call for Proposals to address material and application research in a combined holistic setting. Projects are to develop porous structure controlled material technology to address sustainability and other global priority problems. Through the design and control of nanoporous, supramolecular composite, PCP/MOF and other material structures, advanced functions and properties applicable to the storage, transportation, conversion and separation of energy and chemical resources, mitigation and removal of environmental contaminants and materials for medical care are envisioned.
To prepare your submission, please refer to the Joint Call Text. It will provide all information on eligible projects, consortium partners, budget, timetable as well as national/regional rules of your institution.
What is the EIG CONCERT-Japan?
CONCERT-Japan is an international joint initiative to support, coordinate and enhance science, technology and innovation (STI) cooperation between European countries and Japan. It began as an ERA-NET project funded by the EU FP7 (2011-2014), and is now implemented independently of EU support as an activity of the European Interest Group (EIG: a flexible and inclusive communication platform for European and Japanese funding agencies).
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- Spanish State Research Agency AEI - Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness (AEI - MINECO)
- Scientific and technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK)
- Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports (MEYS)
- Czech Academy of Sciences (CAS)
- Lithuanian Agency for Science, Innovation and technology (MITA)
- Bulgarian National Scientific Fund (BNSF)
- Polish National Centre for Scientific Research (NCBR)
Researchers/research teams from other European institutions may participate as additional partners in a project consortium if they can prove that they have secured funding from other sources that allows them to fulfil their obligations within the consortium. A confirmation letter of the external sponsoring institution has to be submitted at the time of proposal submission.