Pre-Announcement of 7th Call: ICT for Resilient, Safe and Secure Society
The European Interest Group CONCERT-Japan is delighted to announce that its 7th joint call for proposals on:
ICT for Resilient, Safe and Secure Society
will be launched in May !
- Bulgaria: Bulgarian National Science Fund (BNSF)
- Czech Republic: Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports (MEYS)
- France: National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- Germany: Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- Hungary: National Research, Development and Innovation Office (NKFIH)
- Japan: Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Lithuania : Agency for Science, Innovation & Technology (MITA)
- Poland: National Centre for Research and Development (NCBR)
- Slovakia: Slovak Academy of Sciences (SAS)
- Spain: Agencia Estatal de Investigación (AEI) - State Research Agency
- Turkey: The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK)
For more information, please download the call's flyer below.